We value your privacy and will not collect unnecessary information about you, or spam you with marketing messages that you haven’t asked to receive.
Here is a brief summary of the data and information being collected by this website.
- The software will save a small file to your computer’s hard drive in order to track and monitor your engagement and usage of the site.
- It will not store, save or collect personal information.
- You can refuse to accept the cookie by changing the settings in your web browser. You can delete it from your computer by clearing the browser cache.
- We operate a newsletter to notify subscribers of new blog posts and provide occasional updates about upcoming workshops or news about Three Shires Publishing.
- We will only send you this newsletter if you requested it via the signup form. You can unsubscribe any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in a newsletter email.
- The signup form will ask for your name and email address. The newsletter software is provided by MailChimp, and includes tracking facilities to monitor activity.
- We do not share your details with anyone else, and we certainly won’t sell your email address to other people so that they can spam you with marketing info you have not requested.
Blog post comments
- The blog section of this website allows readers to comment on posts.
- We do not share these details with anyone else, and nor will we add them to any mailing lists.
- The purpose of taking your email address is because sometimes comments need a personal response. If you prefer not to provide this information, then you can also comment anonymously.
- If you would like to have any comments that you posted removed from this website, then please request it via the contact form and we will remove them as soon as we can.